Over the summer I’ve been managing the social media accounts of clients in a wide range of industries, from restaurants to spokes-rappers (seriously) to professional organizers. I’ve learned some things along the way, and since I’ve written about using social media as a business before, I think I’ll make some observations about how it works in reality. I’ve been on the frontlines of the social media landscape, and from my trials and tribulations come the following lessons.
- RT @Ish_46: YES there's a gif already! #MadMen: i.imgur.com/giOntby.gif 6 days ago
- RT @PrinceTweets2U: having brunch on a spaceship 6 days ago
- RT @mattufford: As usual, @drewmagary's speech to graduates has more useful wisdom than the bore your college hired to speak. http://t.co/Q… 1 week ago
- August 11! vulture.com/m/2013/05/vinc… 1 week ago
- Mad Men Power Rankings, Episode 607: 'Man With a Plan' flip.it/O4f2H 1 week ago