Over the summer I’ve been managing the social media accounts of clients in a wide range of industries, from restaurants to spokes-rappers (seriously) to professional organizers. I’ve learned some things along the way, and since I’ve written about using social media as a business before, I think I’ll make some observations about how it works in reality. I’ve been on the frontlines of the social media landscape, and from my trials and tribulations come the following lessons.
- RT @JoseCanseco: Who is coming out to @MadisonMallards tonight? #Cansecohomerunchallenge. Let's see if I still have it 4 weeks ago
- RT @steinpal: Celebrating @3RDEYEGIRL 's birthday with the worldwide release of Purple Grain! @kringle57 @PrinceTweets2U @tmiesen http://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @UWMadison: Sweet Sixteen! #Badgers http://t.co/z45QnNzX2J 4 months ago
- RT @sepinwall: McConaughey’s speech praised God and family. Very un-Rust Cohle. But now he’s talking about time travel, and it all makes se… 4 months ago
- RT @woodlandalyssa: Pretty sure that if Heaven exists, this is what it looks like: http://t.co/NxWYxWSF3X 5 months ago