Over the summer I’ve been managing the social media accounts of clients in a wide range of industries, from restaurants to spokes-rappers (seriously) to professional organizers. I’ve learned some things along the way, and since I’ve written about using social media as a business before, I think I’ll make some observations about how it works in reality. I’ve been on the frontlines of the social media landscape, and from my trials and tribulations come the following lessons.
- RT @rosiesiman: These 'Breaking Bad' Engagement Photos Are 99.1% Pure Adorable on.mash.to/18iNqh6 2 days ago
- RT @brianstelter: Right on the heels of the @60Minutes broadcast, Amazon has published this YouTube video showing a drone delivery: http://… 3 days ago
- RT @WarmingGlow: Here Are Some New ‘Parks And Recreation’ Clips To Make Up For The Last Three Weeks bit.ly/1dpsXe2 3 weeks ago
- RT @DanRubenstein: Twenty years of Conan remotes in one place? I'm gonna need a few minutes … bit.ly/19QakPE 1 month ago
- RT @TheCurrent: The Head and the Heart visited Mac Wilson today between shows at @FirstAvenue. Find the in-studio session here: http://t.co… 1 month ago